We are looking for an experienced Senior Planner who is a chartered member of the Royal Town Planning Institute with a minimum of 2‐3 years of experience in the private sector including exposure to areas such as Residential, Housing, Commercial and Retail.
The successful candidate would:
• demonstrate a good and improving level of professional competence, achieving a consistently high standard of delivery.
• produce clear, well researched and structured work
• be able to exercise independent professional judgement
• have the ability, and drive, to set stretching targets and seek to optimise personal performance
• display clear concise analytical and communication skills with both Clients and colleagues alike, commanding respect
• have the ability to determine and manage resources, demonstrating effectiveness as a project manager
• motivate, coach, and support others to achieve. Proactively providing feedback to senior colleagues
• maintain pro-active communication, internally and with Clients, and third parties
• value and utilise the expertise of others
• deliver against Client requirements
• network effectively
• understand the commercial realities of the business and the marketplace
• demonstrate cost control
• identify opportunities for profit
This is a significant opportunity to be involved in a wide variety of schemes, including new settlements and large-scale employment, through the employment plan process, planning applications and delivery on the ground.
A generous remuneration package awaits, including car allowance, healthcare, pension, mobile, laptop, and your Royal Town Planning Institute membership subscription paid.
Please write to: Natalie Dunkley
Address: Oriel House, 42 North Bar, Banbury, Oxfordshire,